Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's Already Anniversary Time...

Thursday, March 29th signifies an anniversary worth celebrating. It was exactly a year ago that Scott and I went on our first date. It wasn't supposed to be a date, but thanks to some careful planning, or possibly the divine guidance of my roommate at the time, it turned from a simple get together into a date.

Scott had extended an invitation to Jen and I to go shooting with him. Well... twenty minutes before Scott was supposed to pick us up, Jen decided that she shouldn't go. I freaked out a little when she told me because it totally looked as though I rigged the change in plans and I was afraid Scott would think so. However, Jen worked her magic and pulled off the cancelled plans rather nicely.

A year later, I thank her for backing out.

Our shooting excursion was extended to include dinner and some really great conversation. Our FIRST date also marks me as the LAST girl for Scott to ever ask out. He was so smitten with me after one date, that he never felt the need to ask anyone else out again. Hee hee...

What a day to remember. 
Happy "First Date" Anniversary Scottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment